Team Alignment Assessments.
With enhanced focus on execution and accountability, you and your business will change. If you want to achieve your vision, your team will need to change with you.
We’ll openly discuss the pain points and reasons your company hasn’t performed to the best of its abilities, and make sure everyone on the team is aware of your shared vision and the changes that will be necessary to achieve it. If everyone works towards a common goal, and your company will continue to grow and expand.
Your team must be aligned with your values and goals, or there will be no driving force to move your company forward.
- Partnership | With Richardson & Richardson, you’ll have a partner to explore issues, challenges, and opportunities with. We’ll facilitate effective brainstorming around your company’s strategies and tactics.
- Assessment | A business assessment is an independent review of organizational structure, design, and function. We match this against your corporate strategy and vision and identify where there might be gaps.
- Team Evaluation | Our process includes conducting agenda-driven interviews with key team members in order to collect feedback and assess their understanding of and alignment with your company strategy and vision.
- Questions & Discussion | Your partnership with Richardson & Richardson includes an executive coach who will ask the right questions and lead the right discussions.
- Structured Approach | Our operating system has been used for decades to help companies achieve positive results. Quarterly leadership evaluations ensure your executive team is still engaged, aligned with your vision and on track with their goals.
- Accountability | We’ll help you keep your team focused and on task while you work to move your business forward.
What to expect
Part of our commitment to honesty is transparency. That’s why we want you to know exactly what to expect before choosing us to help your business.
- Perspective questions around the company Organizational Chart, an Accountability Chart, and Job Descriptions to expose opportunities and risks.
- Feedback on Organizational Chart, Accountability Chart, and Job Descriptions delivered in a consolidated, action-driven report.
- 5x 1-hour Key Employee interviews with perspective-based agenda around Company Alignment, Job Function Understanding, Company Vision Comprehension, and Improvement Path.
- Feedback from employee interviews is delivered in a consolidated, action-driven report.
- 90-minute review meeting to discuss both report’s findings with a primary company executive and HR leader.
- 2-hour perspective exercise to scope engagement.
- 2-hour Organization exercise to create a plan for engagement.
- 10 1x hour calls for accountability, progress review, and problem-solving meetings.