Risk occurs when something of value is exposed to danger. Nothing is more valuable to an organization than the organization itself.
Visibility into an organization’s risks brings into focus where the organization should mitigate, pivot, and adjust tactics and strategy. Using perspective-driven techniques, R&R can help you quantify and clarify the risks facing your organization, as well as assist you in triage. We’ll help you decide what risks have the most potential impact to your business, and create a strategy on how your team can mitigate them effectively.
Richardson & Richardson will perform a fundamental risk analysis on your business with you.
- Partnership | All Richardson & Richardson engagements include a risk assessment. Mitigating risk means your hard work isn’t wasted. The business that took you twenty years to build can be destroyed in less than two minutes.
- Planning | A risk assessment is an organized, agenda-driven process to cover your organization’s potential risks, including those presented by your choice and use of technology.
- Focus & Perspective | Risk assessments provide a perspective-driven review of your organization’s current strategies, processes, and procedures around how you use technology and how cyber-security solutions may impact or protect your company.
- Actionable Reporting | With no agenda other than the protection of your business, Richardson & Richardson collects and then consolidates and prioritizes potential risks an action-driven report that will allow you to better protect your team, your clients, your vendors and your entire business.
- Risk Mitigation | We provide ongoing review and consultation on how to mitigate the organization’s most critical risks in a vendor-neutral fashion.
What to expect
Part of our commitment to honesty is transparency. That’s why we want you to know exactly what to expect before choosing us to help your business.
- 1-hour discovery meeting with the client to scope engagement, review process, and create a calendar for assessment.
- Discovery, documentation, and analysis of the client’s current risks around:
- Endpoint Security
- Network Design and Security
- Server / Cloud Design and Security
- 3rd Party Vendors
- Disaster Recovery / Backup strategy
- Incident Response Strategy
- Technology Policy and Procedures
- Consolidated, action-driven report of risks discovered.
- 90-minute review session with the organization’s key stakeholders around key findings.