Team Accountability Management.
It can be difficult to find the time to help develop your next generation of leadership. All entrepreneurs run out of capacity – life and work get busy fast.
Without focused attention and guidance, your next generation of leaders and managers can struggle unnecessarily. Our Team Accountability Management service instills tools, guidance, support, and knowledge for your leaders so they can succeed without your direct involvement.
Show your team you value them and want to invest in their success.
How often are you supporting your leaders with a continuing education investment in their success? How many of your leaders have a mentor they can ask for support and guidance from? Our team accountability management service is designed to be a positive investment in your leader’s future success. What better way to show your support and belief in your team than to invest in their capabilities?
- Accountability | You’ll know the schedule and plan for your leader’s development plan. Every week there will be continued forward progress, and you’ll have a monthly status meeting with Richardson & Richardson to review said progress.
- Alignment | Your leaders will understand the importance of sticking to the plan you have for your business, as well as develop skills to better support your business’ growth. When everyone is rowing in the same direction progress is made.
- Execution | By developing additional leadership in your business, execution on business priorities will occur and you will experience the force multiplier of effective delegation.
- Focus | Keep your focus on growth and strategy, while Richardson & Richardson walks alongside you and your leadership team.
What to expect
Part of our commitment to honesty is transparency. That’s why we want you to know exactly what to expect before choosing us to help your business.
- We hold a 1-hour initial kick off meeting with yourself, your leader(s) selected for the team accountability management service, and Richardson & Richardson to schedule the engagement.
- Your leader(s) and R&R perform a 2-hour perspective gathering session around what is happening currently in their world.
- R&R creates an action-oriented plan for the next 10 weeks of working sessions.
- R&R and your selected leader(s) hold weekly 1-hour phone calls to work the plan and develop their skillset.